Copper Canyons 100 Mile Endurance Race
Over 100 miles of perhaps the most challenging race you have ever completed. For likely more than a day you will be pushed to your limits but you will also be able to draw energy from these magical lands to help you achieve a success that few ever will come to know.
Beginning at the edge of the actual Copper Canyon you will be running along the rim from the start until you descend down a river valley. A couple of challenging technical climbs in the day, following by a nice gradual down stretch as you run into the late morning. The Cerocahui Valley and the cheering community will give a nice boost in the afternoon - next time you come back this way at the finish things will never be the same.
Leaving Cerocahui you will climb up to the top of the Sierra and into the Oaks and Pines before dropping down 6,000 feet into the warmth and beauty of the Urique Canyon. The course will then take you on what amounts to a tour of the Urique Canyon with a nice run along the river to ‘rest’ your tired quads for a bit before a worthy climb up toward Batopilas Canyon via the Caballo Blanco Trail. When you loop back toward the village of Urique the good news is you are getting super close! The other news, look up! You now have to climb back those 6,000 feet of net gain before dropping back into Cerocahui ancient trails that may have been there for hundreds of years! Unless you are a super fast runner, it’s likely that as you approach the finish line you will hear cheers, music and all the activity in the Plaza as the Festival Cerocahui takes place!
100 MILE ENDURANCE RUN ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
1. All necessary Transportation from El Paso Texas Host Hotels to the Copper Canyons and return to El Paso Texas.
2. Race Entry and all fees
3. All nights Lodging during the trip:
Two nights total lodging at Hotel Mansion Tarahumara (based on double occupancy)
One+ night at Hotel Mision Cerocahui (available immediately upon race finish)
4. All Breakfast and Dinners throughout the trip (traditional Tarahumara aid station foods on course)
5. All day admission and unlimited zipline and tram rides, and line jump at Parque de Adventura
6. Admission to nightly cultural entertainment and events (music, dance, after parties, etc) as well as the Cerocahui Cultural Festival
7. Custom handmade finisher awards and special event gift
All inclusive: $1495 until September 14th, $1795 after
All inclusive provide own transportation: $1195 until September 14th, $1495 after