Copper Canyons Marathon & Half Marathon
Marathon Course Description
This will be one of the most challenging marathons you’ll ever run, but it will also perhaps be the most rewarding and scenic one. Starting in the beautiful Cerocahui Valley during the Cultural Festival weekend you will head up of town and follow a river up-up-up! After just a few short miles you will come to best mid race selfie location ever - the Cascadas de Cerocahui (a spectacular waterfall). Keep climbing up to the to9p of the Sierra and you find yourself among the Oaks and Pines and running on trails that have been ran by local Raramuri runners for generations. Soon you will pop out and have the view you have been waiting for as the whole of the Urique Canyon is below you. Turning back toward the finish you run through the Tarahumara community of Porochi and back down another river valley with scenery that you will recall forever. A left turn for a couple miles and back to finish among the cheers and all the energy of the Festival!
Half Marathon Course Description
MARATHON AND HALF MARATHON ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
1. All necessary Transportation from El Paso Texas Host Hotels to the Copper Canyons and return to El Paso Texas.
2. Race Entry and all fees
3. All nights Lodging during the trip
Two nights total lodging at Hotel Mansion Tarahumara (based on double occupancy)
Two nights lodging Cerocahui area lodges (San Isidro or Del Oso) based on double occupancy
4. All Breakfast and Dinners throughout the trip
5. All day admission and unlimited zipline and tram rides, and line jump at Parque de Adventura
6. Admission to nightly cultural entertainment and events (music, dance, after parties, etc) as well as the Cerocahui Cultural Festival
7. Custom handmade finisher awards and special event gift
All inclusive: $1450 until September 14th, $1750 after
All-inclusive provide own transportation: $1150 until September 14th, $1450 after